$750 weekly70 Aspinall Street Watson
Wow factor in Watson
70 Aspinall Street, Watson, Australian Capital Territory 2602PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Are you looking for the perfect combination of space, comfort and style? This beautifully modern, 2 storey townhouse could just be the answer, located in the dynamic Inner North suburb of Watson.
This elegant townhouse has a cleverly designed floorplan that utilises space well, with high ceilings to the living spaces and an incredible sense of light, whilst offering total privacy. This home offers a large sunlit front family room with access out to the front courtyard which is a lush green sanctuary. The spacious kitchen has an island bench, gas cooktop and a dishwasher and opens onto a meals area with the elegance of plantation shutters offering a diffused outlook to the sunny and private rear courtyard.
The main bedroom is segregated on the home's lower level and has its own attractive ensuite with a generous vanity. The further 3 bedrooms are located upstairs all with the convenience of built-in robes. The stylish main bathroom with a bath is also located on this level. The combination of in-slab heating on the lower level and wall heaters plus evaporative cooling upstairs will ensure your year-round comfort. A double garage with internal access provides car accommodation.
Watson is becoming one of the most sought-after suburbs in Canberra due to its proximity to the city, light rail and perfect position at the foot of Mt Majura and Mt Ainslie. The property has easy access to bushland, walking and bike riding trails with Majura ponds, just a short walk away. This lovely townhouse is a must-see for anyone seeking an easy, enjoyable and convenient lifestyle.
Features of the property:
4 bedrom 2 storey townhouse
Ensuite to main bedroom
Inslab heating on the lower level
Wall heaters upstairs
Evaporative cooling upstairs
Dishwasher & gas cooktop to kitchen
Double garage with internal access & remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Heating: other
70 Aspinall Street, Watson, Australian Capital Territory 2602 ( get directions )