$600 weekly24 Elliman Street Gungahlin
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!
24 Elliman Street, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory 2912PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
If you're looking for a perfect family home, look no further than this great 4 bedroom home situated in the popular suburb of Gungahlin, close to the heart of the town centre. At the front of the home, the sunny lounge room welcomes you in with plenty of natural light and openly flows through to a separate dining area. There is a large tiled family room that opens onto a modern kitchen complete with a dishwasher, gas cooking and ample bench and storage space. The master bedroom has its own ensuite and all bedrooms feature built-in robes for your convenience.
Your year-round comfort is taken care of by the ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling. Heading outside there is a lovely covered pergola perfect for an outdoor setting and entertainment. The double garage has internal access for your added convenience.
The home is located close to schools, ovals and just minutes to the popular Gungahlin Town Centre where you have an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. What more could you ask for!
Features of this home include:
4 bedroom house
Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-through robe
Ducted gas heating
Ducted evaporative cooling
Large tiled family room
Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking, and stainless steel appliances
Built-in robes to all remaining bedrooms
Double garage with internal access and remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Heating: gas
24 Elliman Street, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory 2912 ( get directions )