LEASED12 Walter Crocker Crescent Casey
All The Convenience of Casey!
12 Walter Crocker Crescent, Casey, Australian Capital Territory 2913PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Searching for that right home but haven't found it yet? You've come to the right place! Look no further than this beautiful, 4 bedroom family home located in the popular suburb of Casey.
Entering the home you are welcomed into the separate carpeted lounge offering you all the space you need. Also thoughtfully segregated at the front of the home, the spacious master bedroom boasts its own ensuite and walk-in robe. Filled with natural light the well-designed kitchen includes quality finishes, dishwasher and gas hotplates and opens onto the large tiled family room. All the remaining good sized bedrooms have the convenience of built-in robes and the homes ducted reverse cycle air conditioning will ensure your comfort in all seasons.
Outdoors is a large covered alfresco perfect for an outdoor setting and entertainment. The home also has a double garage with the bonus of internal access.
This home boasts a great location in a family-friendly neighbourhood, where you are just moments from The Casey Market Town, with a great range of shops and cafes at your fingertips. Casey also has easy access to the Barton Highway and Horse Park Drive and is only 5 minutes drive to Gungahlin Town Centre. It is also close to local schools including Gold Creek School, Gold Creek High School, Holy Spirit and St John Paul College. This great family home is one not to miss.
Quality features include:
4 bedroom house
Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Sleek kitchen with dishwasher, gas hot plates and 900mm oven
Lounge and separate large tiled family room
Built-in robes to remaining bedrooms
Covered entertaining area
Double garage with internal access and remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
12 Walter Crocker Crescent, Casey, Australian Capital Territory 2913 ( get directions )