$650 weekly71 Rollston Street Amaroo
Picture perfect in Amaroo!
71 Rollston Street, Amaroo, Australian Capital Territory 2914PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This lovely 4 bedroom home is perfect for the family and has much to offer! Located in the ever popular suburb of Amaroo and is set on a quiet street with peaceful surroundings.
As you enter the home you are greeted by the inviting carpeted lounge room, perfect for those more formal occasions. Continuing through is the second separate living area; the tiled family room where you won’t find yourself short of space! The large light-filled kitchen with a dishwasher has ample amount of bench and cupboard space. The master bedroom is situated upstairs and features a vaulted ceiling creating an extra feeling of space, its own balcony, his and hers walk-in robes, and the luxurious ensuite boasts a spa bath. The remaining well-sized bedrooms all have the convenience of built-in robes. Upstairs there is also a separate study that adds to the home's flexibility. Outdoors the covered pergola will make the perfect spot is for outdoor entertaining and enjoying the lush and leafy easy care yard.
Living in Amaroo you are close to Schools, Local shops, Parkland, and the Gungahlin Town Centre with an abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants, and services. Also, the Canberra City Centre & Belconnen Town Centre are only a short drive away.
Features of this property include:
4 bedroom house
Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, balcony, his & hers walk-in robe and spa bath to ensuite
Ducted gas heating
Air conditioning to the main bedroom
Covered entertaining area
Leafy private gardens
Double garage with internal access & remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Book Inspection
- https://2apply.com.au/Form?agentID=51&uniqueID=2608.2 Apply Online
- Print PDF
- Map directions
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Heating: gas
71 Rollston Street, Amaroo, Australian Capital Territory 2914 ( get directions )