$550 weekly35 Buckingham Street Amaroo
ALL THE MODERN COMFORTS!
35 Buckingham Street, Amaroo, Australian Capital Territory 2914PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This stylish 4 bedroom family home offers spacious living with a well-designed floor plan perfect for family living. Including a separate living room as you enter the home and a large tiled family room off the modern kitchen complete with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of storage space.
All four bedrooms have built-in robes with the conveniently segregated master bedroom featuring an ensuite and walk-in robe. Ducted gas heating throughout is provided for your comfort during winter and reverse cycle air conditioning to the main bedroom and family area to keep you cool in summer. A double garage with internal access and an enclosed private sunny rear yard is ideal for outdoor recreation and completes the picture!
Living in Amaroo means you are close to schools, local shops, parkland and the Gungahlin Town Centre with an abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants and services. Also, the Canberra City Centre and Belconnen Town Centre are only a short drive away.
Features of the property include:
4 bedroom home
Segregated master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
Built-in robes to the 3 remaining bedrooms
Ducted gas heating throughout
Reverse cycle air conditioning to family room and main bedroom
Large open plan tiled family and dining room
Separate living room with plenty of natural light
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample storage space
Double garage with internal access & remote control
Lovely backyard with side access
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
35 Buckingham Street, Amaroo, Australian Capital Territory 2914 ( get directions )