LEASED26 / 2 Rouseabout Street Lawson
Live the Lawson Lifestyle
26 / 2 Rouseabout Street, Lawson, Australian Capital Territory 2617**COVID-19 INSPECTIONS**
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines.
5. If no time is offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
In an elevated position with a peaceful outlook to the adjacent reserve, this lovely 3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse, exemplifies the essence of style, space and quality.
The home has been well designed for relaxation and entertaining. The beautifully appointed kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, gas cooktop, stone bench tops and plenty of storage. The open plan living area with easy-care tiled floors has an abundance of natural light and opens onto a sunny paved courtyard, perfect for extending your living space outdoors.
Upstairs the bathroom and ensuite boast wall-hung vanities and full-height tiling, while all three bedrooms have generous mirrored robes. The master bedroom has its own balcony and a study area upstairs adds to the flexible floorplan. An additional powder room upstairs is an extra convenience. The home also has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, so your year-round comfort is guaranteed. A single garage with internal access as well as an additional car space provides car accommodation.
Lawson is centrally located, being within 2.5km of the Belconnen Town Centre, 7km to Civic, and with the University of Canberra, Bruce CIT, Calvary Hospital, Canberra Stadium, the AIS and Lake Ginninderra all close by.
This one is not to be missed!
Quality features of the property include:
3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse
Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Modern kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooktop
Study area upstairs
3rd toilet upstairs
Single garage with internal access & remote, plus additional car space
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Book Inspection
- https://2apply.com.au/Form?agentID=51&uniqueID=3854 Apply Online
- Print PDF
- Map directions
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Carports: 1
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
26 / 2 Rouseabout Street, Lawson, Australian Capital Territory 2617 ( get directions )