$550 weekly14 / 15 Jumbuck Crescent Lawson
Live the Lawson Lifestyle
14 / 15 Jumbuck Crescent, Lawson, Australian Capital Territory 2617PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
If you are looking for stylish living in a sleek and spacious townhouse, look no further than this fantastic home in the 'Sebae' complex in Lawson.
This contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 storey townhouse offers a modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. Downstairs also has an open plan living area which opens onto a sunny courtyard and one bedroom with ensuite.
The two remaining bedrooms are upstairs, they have built-in robes and include their own ensuite. The home includes ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round and the 2 car tandem garage has internal access for your convenience.
This home has a neutral colour scheme and is the perfect blank canvas to suit your furniture and make yourself a lovely home.
Lawson is centrally located, being within 2.5km of the Belconnen Town Centre, 7km to Civic and with the University of Canberra, Bruce CIT, Calvary Hospital, Canberra Stadium, the AIS and Lake Ginninderra all close by.
Features of this home include:
3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse
Ensuites to each bedroom, with a bath to one
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, gas hotplates & dishwasher
2 car tandem garage with internal access & remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 3)
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
14 / 15 Jumbuck Crescent, Lawson, Australian Capital Territory 2617 ( get directions )