LEASED1 / 11 Howitt Street Kingston
Stylish Townhouse in Sought After Location!
1 / 11 Howitt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
If you're interested in living in one of Canberra's trendy hotspots, this appealing 3 bedroom, 2 storey townhouse in Kingston is perfect. Set amongst the oak tree-lined street of Howitt Street, this townhouse offers spaciousness and modern living with a touch of style.
The living area is light-filled and looks out to the leafy courtyard, the dining area features lovely timber floors which add a subtle warmth to the home. Along with a modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, large pantry, and plenty of storage space and provides a nice outlook to the front courtyard.
Upstairs you will find the bedrooms, each with built-in robes, with the master bedroom including the luxury of an ensuite, walk-in robe, and it's own balcony. The main bathroom is modern and spacious and includes a separate shower and bath.
Outdoors, you have a large courtyard to enjoy the Canberra sun and entertain family and friends. Car accommodation is taken care of with a single garage with internal access.
Perfectly situated near the Kingston shopping centre, take advantage of all that Kingston and the new Foreshore Development has to offer; fine dining, vibrant café society, and boutique shopping or take a stroll and enjoy Sunday morning breakfast in Green Square. Also close to excellent schools, bike paths, and parks as well as minutes to the Parliamentary Triangle.
Features of this home include:
3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse in sought after location
Main bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and own balcony
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, large pantry and stone benchtops
Timber floors to dining and kitchen
Built-in robes to each bedroom
Main bathroom includes a bath
Extra toilet downstairs
Additional study nook
Large courtyard at the rear of property & front courtyard
Single garage with internal access
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
1 / 11 Howitt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604 ( get directions )