$530 weekly7 / 11 Tea Gardens Gungahlin
MODERN TOWNHOUSE LIVING IN GUNGAHLIN !
7 / 11 Tea Gardens, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory 2912PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 20 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This lovely spacious 3 bedroom townhouse will be sure to sweep you off your feet! Situated in a quiet boutique complex and loaded with modern comforts, this home is definitely one not to miss!
Internal features such as a segregated master bedroom with ensuite at the front of the home, chefs delight kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, stone benchtops and breakfast bar and light-filled separate lounge area, all ensure comfortable living. All bedrooms have the convenience of built-in robes and ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning takes care of your year-round comfort. Car accommodation is provided by a double garage with internal access, a real bonus. The leafy landscaped and low maintenance courtyard provides a sunny spot to entertain and enjoy the outdoors.
Ideally situated in one of Gungahlin's most sought after areas 'Yerrabi Estate', the home is within easy walking distance to Yerrabi Pond, Gungahlin Market Place, shops, restaurants, schools and parks.
Quality features of the property include:
3 bedroom townhouse
Segregated master bedroom with ensuite
Built-in robes to all bedrooms
Ducted gas heating
Reverse cycle air conditioning to living
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, stone benchtops & breakfast bar
Landscaped and low maintenance courtyard
Double garage with internal access and remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Heating: gas
7 / 11 Tea Gardens, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory 2912 ( get directions )