$580 weekly10 / 82 John Gorton Drive Coombs
MODERN LIVING IN COOMBS!
10 / 82 John Gorton Drive, Coombs, Australian Capital Territory 2611PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This modern and inviting 3 bedroom tri-level townhouse in Coombs provides both lifestyle and location, offering quality finishes and inclusions throughout. Stepping into the home, you are greeted by floating timber floors and plenty of natural sunlight pouring into the open plan living area which opens onto a sunny paved courtyard to enjoy the Canberra sun. The kitchen is modern featuring stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including gas cooking and a dishwasher.
Enjoy the spaciousness this home offers with an additional living space with floating timber floors on the 2nd level along with two bedrooms and the convenience of a 2-way bathroom. You will find the thoughtfully segregated master bedroom on the top level with its own ensuite and generous walk-through robe. There is reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home to keep you comfortable all year round.
The home is situated in a fantastic location in the peaceful Molonglo Valley district of Canberra, situated close to schools and just a short drive to Belconnen town centre where there is an array of shops, cafes, restaurants and Government services. It's minutes to the City and seconds to nature from here! Walking trails winding up and down the Molonglo River and living at the foot of Stromlo Forrest Park means you will never be short of outdoor adventures to enjoy. Main arterial roads will deliver you to Belconnen, the City or Woden in around 10 minutes, and Cooleman Court in Weston is also close by.
Quality features of this home include:
3 bedroom terrace home
Master bedroom with ensuite
Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Open plan living area with floating timber floors
Modern kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooking
Second level includes an additional living space with floating timber floors
Bedrooms include built-in robes
3rd toilet located on the ground floor
Washing machine/dryer combination
Sunny paved courtyard
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
10 / 82 John Gorton Drive, Coombs, Australian Capital Territory 2611 ( get directions )