$580 weekly2 / 9 Crisp Circuit Bruce
Spacious townhouse living in heart of Bruce!
2 / 9 Crisp Circuit, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory 2617PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This fantastic 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse is situated in the fabulously convenient suburb of Bruce in a small well-maintained complex. The home offers spacious living areas including a separate carpeted lounge/dining area at the front of the home and a light-filled family room with timber laminate flooring adding a modern look. The well-equipped kitchen has a dishwasher, gas cooktop and lots of bench and storage space. Sliding door access from the family room opens onto a sunny paved and private courtyard, perfect for indoor/outdoor living.
All three good-sized bedrooms all have the convenience of built-in robes and the master bedroom offers its own ensuite. Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area provided extra comfort in all Canberra seasons. A double garage provides car accommodation.
In this desirable location, you’re positioned nicely between Belconnen Town Centre and the City. This means that you’re close to almost anything you need; you can walk to Canberra University, CISAC, Belconnen Town Centre and many excellent facilities and playing fields as well as all the excellent restaurants, boutiques and entertainment the City Centre has to offer which is just a short drive away. Additionally, a number of cycle routes provide links to the Inner North, Belconnen Town Centre and the City.
Features of the property include:
3 bedroom townhouse
Master bedroom with ensuite
Reverse cycle air conditioning to living
Generous living areas
Timber laminate floors to living
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Heating: electric
2 / 9 Crisp Circuit, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory 2617 ( get directions )