LEASED1 / 47 Boldrewood Street Turner
RARE FIND WITH A LOT TO LOVE!
1 / 47 Boldrewood Street, Turner, Australian Capital Territory 2612PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Located in the vibrant Inner North on a lovely tree-lined street, this elegant 3 bedroom ensuite plus study home is a rare find in the sought after suburb of Turner! Entering the home you are greeted by a spacious separate lounge that has an abundance of natural light from the bay windows, an inviting space for more formal occasions. The generous tiled family room opens onto the well-equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. The home's three bedrooms include a master bedroom with its own ensuite. Mirrored built-in robes to all bedrooms are an added convenience. Both the ensuite and main bathroom have been recently renovated and the separate study with built-in robes adds to the home's flexible floorplan.
The covered outdoor entertaining area is a lovely spot to enjoy the private and easy-care courtyard. A double garage with internal access provides car accommodation. This lovely home is one not to miss!
Living in Turner gives you the opportunity to live your ultimate lifestyle, being moments away from the ANU, CSIRO, Black Mountain Nature Reserve, the O'Connor shops and the City Centre. In this fabulous location you are surrounded by peaceful leafy streetscapes, but just moments from the buzz of the City.
Exceptional features of the property include:
3 bedroom house
Master bedroom with ensuite
Separate study with built-in robes
Ducted gas heating
Spacious kitchen with dishwasher & stainless steel appliances
Mirrored built-in robes to all bedrooms
Renovated bathroom & ensuite
Large separate living room
Tiled family room
Covered outside entertaining area
Double garage with internal access & remote
The property is situated close to The Australian National University and within minutes of the City Centre
NB. This property is a dual occupancy. This is the home at the front of the block
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Ducted Heating
- Heating: gas
1 / 47 Boldrewood Street, Turner, Australian Capital Territory 2612 ( get directions )