LEASED55 Caley Crescent Narrabundah
Original Narrabundah charm
55 Caley Crescent, Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory 2604PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This generous 3 bedroom house has all its original charm including sash windows and is ideally located in the sought-after inner south suburb of Narrabundah and perched high in an elevated position with a north-east aspect. The home has recently been updated with new blinds and re-painted throughout so it's fresh and ready for you.
Entering the home you will be greeted by the generous living which leads into the meals area. The sunny kitchen has an electric cooktop, ample bench, storage space and a servery to the adjoining meals area. The three bedrooms are well-sized with 2 offering the convenience of built-in robes. The bathroom has a bath as well as a separate toilet. The living area has reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort. The home has generous easy-care grounds and off-street parking.
Positioned just minutes to reputable schools, the shopping and entertainment precincts of Manuka Village, Kingston and Kingston Foreshores as well as the leisure potential of Lake Burley Griffin. A short drive takes you to the centre of the City and the parliamentary circle, truly a central Canberra location.
Features of the home include
3 bedroom house
Freshly painted throughout
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Built-in robes to bedrooms 1 & 2
Large easy care yard
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
55 Caley Crescent, Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory 2604 ( get directions )