$850 weekly72 Finniss Crescent Narrabundah
Delightful Narrabundah Home
72 Finniss Crescent, Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory 2604**COVID-19 INSPECTIONS**
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines.
5. If no time is offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This inviting 3 bedroom home is a hidden gem in the leafy suburb of Narrabundah.
The home features hardwood timber floors that flow throughout the light-filled living area and the gas fireplace is a welcome addition to the room in the cooler months. The renovated kitchen has a chic style with feature timber cabinetry, a dishwasher and lots of storage and opens on to a sunny meals area with access to the deck. Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout the home ensure your year-round comfort. All three bedrooms have the convenience of built-in robes, with the main bedroom boasting a spacious L- shaped layout and lots of windows with timber shutters for added coziness. Both light and bright bathrooms are stylishly renovated.
Outdoors the spacious deck wraps around the homes living areas and is perfect for enjoying the peaceful private yard.
Living in Narrabundah you will enjoy its open spaces, parks, playgrounds and you are perfectly situated just minutes from Manuka and Kingston shopping and restaurants. Also in close proximity to proximity to schools and colleges, including Red Hill Primary, Narrabundah College, Canberra Grammar and Telopea. A short drive takes you to the centre of the City and the parliamentary circle, truly a central Canberra location.
This home is a rare find, with character, space, comfort and a fantastic location - what more could you as for?
3 bedroom house
2 renovated bathrooms
Ducted gas heating
Ducted evaporative cooling
Gas fireplace to living
Hardwood timber floors to the living areas
Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
Double glazed windows
Wall, floor & ceiling insulation
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
Links / Tools
- Book Inspection
- https://2apply.com.au/Form?agentID=51&uniqueID=3435.1 Apply Online
- Print PDF
- Map directions
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Heating: gas
72 Finniss Crescent, Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory 2604 ( get directions )