$600 weekly26 Fenton Street Downer
Charming Downer Home
26 Fenton Street, Downer, Australian Capital Territory 2602**COVID-19 INSPECTIONS**
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines.
5. The current ACT government Covid 19 regulations require the mandatory wearing of face masks inside at rental inspections. We appreciate your cooperation
6. If no time is offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
7. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This lovely 3 bedroom, sun-drenched house is situated on a leafy street of the ever-popular Downer, where transport, schools, shops and parklands are effortlessly reached. The convenience of Dickson Shopping Centre with an array of restaurants, cafes and bars is close by and you can walk to the light rail for a nine-minute journey to the heart of the city centre. Downer shops just around the corner offers a popular café, yoga studio and community centre. Downer offers the best of both worlds where the city meets the suburbs.
The home has plenty of charm and character with an updated kitchen that is sure to delight and hardwood timber floors extending through the living space adding a warm ambiance. The home boasts a large timber deck to the rear that makes the perfect spot to enjoy the peace and quiet and take in the lovely leafy garden which is a real highlight, with mature trees providing shade and a lush lawn area for family fun.
Both the home's living area and the delightful master bedroom have timber-framed doors providing access to the deck. The family bathroom has been updated with a free-standing bath adding an elegant touch.
The home has ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning to the living space and the slow combustion fireplace to the living area will make for extra cozy winters. Car accommodation is provided by a large double garage.
Features of the property include:
3 bedroom house
Ducted gas heating
Reverse cycle to living
Slow combustion fire to living
Updated kitchen with dishwasher
Timber floors to living
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Book Inspection
- https://2apply.com.au/Form?agentID=51&uniqueID=3840 Apply Online
- Print PDF
- Map directions
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Heating: gas
26 Fenton Street, Downer, Australian Capital Territory 2602 ( get directions )