LEASED62 / 148 Flemington Road Harrison
Resort Lifestyle In Harrison!
62 / 148 Flemington Road, Harrison, Australian Capital Territory 2914PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This modern 3 bedroom apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the popular 'Fusion' complex in Harrison. The apartment offers a well-thought-out floor plan which incorporates a spacious open plan living space that maximises the natural light. Sliding doors provide access to the large covered balcony with views across the manicured complex to the distant hills. The kitchen has a dishwasher, electric cooktop has a sleek modern look and ample storage.
All three bedrooms are a generous size with the master bedroom offering a walk-in robe and its own ensuite. Bedroom 2 & 3 both have the convenience of built-in robes and bedroom three has a fabulous study nook with built-in joinery. Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area and master bedroom provide year-round comfort and the apartment comes complete with a dryer. With so many stylish features throughout, it is simply the perfect place for your next move.
The Fusion complex includes its own swimming pool and BBQ area, for that 'holiday' feeling all year round! The convenience of the Gungahlin Town Centre with all of its restaurants, shops, and amenities, is just minutes away, and with the added bonus of being close to public transport, it means that the City and Belconnen are also easily accessible.
Features of the apartment include:
3 bedroom apartment
Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite
Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area and master bedroom
Fantastic kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher
Built-in robe to the second & third bedrooms
Large study nook to bedroom 3
2 car spaces
In-ground swimming pool and BBQ area in the complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
62 / 148 Flemington Road, Harrison, Australian Capital Territory 2914 ( get directions )