$430 weekly34 / 15 Wanderlight Avenue Lawson
LIVE THE LAWSON LIFESTYLE!
34 / 15 Wanderlight Avenue, Lawson, Australian Capital Territory 2617PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Situated in Lawson, this appealing 2 bedroom 2 storey townhouse offers style and quality.
Thoughtfully designed for easy, convenient living, the home features a well-appointed kitchen which is complete with a dishwasher and gas cooktop, and opens onto the light-filled open plan living area.
Both bedrooms have the convenience of built-in robes and the 2nd bedroom has its own balcony. The home has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning so your year-round comfort is guaranteed. Outdoors the sunny easy care courtyard extends your living space outdoors.
Lawson is centrally located, being within 2.5km of the Belconnen Town Centre, 7km to the City and with the University of Canberra, Bruce CIT, Calvary Hospital, Canberra Stadium, the AIS and Lake Ginninderra are all close by.
Features of this property include:
2 bedroom, 2 storey apartment
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Balcony off 2nd bedroom
Single garage with internal access
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1 secure parking & remote access
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
34 / 15 Wanderlight Avenue, Lawson, Australian Capital Territory 2617 ( get directions )