LEASED5 / 4 Tench Street Kingston
Apartment Living in the heart of Kingston
5 / 4 Tench Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE IS NOW CLOSED AND WILL RE-OPEN AT 9 AM ON TUESDAY 4th JANUARY 2022
WISH TO INSPECT
1. All exhibition times that are available are listed under each property.
2. If an exhibition time is listed, please register by clicking the "BOOK INSPECTION" button or go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register.
3. If no exhibition time is listed, please register by clicking the "BOOK INSPECTION" button. You will then be notified of the next available inspection time.
4. Actual applicants must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application. If you are interstate and unable to attend, we do allow a representative to inspect on your behalf.
5. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
6. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
7. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines. If you are unwell, experiencing flu-like symptoms or are coming from restricted areas, please do not attend.
Looking for a stylish and modern apartment, conveniently located in the heart of Kingston? Then this is the apartment for you!
Situated on leafy Tench Street, just a minute's walk away from the Kingston Shops and Telopea Park, this gorgeous first-floor two-bedroom apartment has it all. Large windows in the open-plan living area allow light to flood in with bamboo floating floors creating a modern touch. Sliding doors from the living space open onto a generous balcony perfect for enjoying the peaceful outlook. The renovated kitchen features a fresh modern look, along with a dishwasher, electric cooktop, large pantry and a breakfast bar. The reverse cycle air-conditioning unit means your year-round comfort is ensured.
Both the master and second bedroom have built-in robes and face east, perfect for enjoying the morning sunshine. The renovated bathroom has an elegant look with a separate bath, large vanity and plantation shutters. A separate laundry further adds to the convenience of the apartment.
The Kingston Court complex offers residents use of a lovely swimming pool perfect for the warmer months to come, as well as a 1/2 sized tennis court for year-round fitness.
Located in the 'Old' Kingston with popular restaurants, cafes, bars and shops on your doorstep just minutes to Telopea Park, Manuka, Griffith, Old Bus Depot Markets, Kingston Foreshore, Fyshwick Markets and the Parliamentary Triangle.
2-bedroom first-floor apartment
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Open-plan living areas with large windows
Bamboo floating floors to the living area
Renovated kitchen featuring breakfast bar, electric cooktop, dishwasher, large pantry, ample cupboard space, easterly view to pool
Large master bedroom with double built-in robes and easterly view
The second bedroom also with built-in robes
Balcony off the living area with lovely leafy views
1 car space
Pool & 1/2 tennis court in complex
Located within easy walking distance of Kingston shops, Telopea Park and public transport
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Floor Plan
- Book Inspection
- https://2apply.com.au/Form?agentID=51&uniqueID=3882 Apply Online
- Print PDF
- Map directions
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
- Tennis Court
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
5 / 4 Tench Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604 ( get directions )