LEASED10 / 9 Leichhardt Street Kingston
Fantastic apartment living in Kingston!
10 / 9 Leichhardt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
Enjoy the Kingston lifestyle in this modern 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment in trendy Kingston.
The apartment features an open plan living area which extends onto a large balcony, perfect for a coffee or entertaining friends. The kitchen is modern featuring stone benchtops, plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and an induction cooktop. The main bedroom offers a built-in robe and an ensuite, with the second bedroom including a built-in desk and robe, perfect for a home office or study. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout will keep you comfortable year round with the added convenience of lift access, a car space and storage.
The location couldn't be better, situated in the heart of all the action, Kingston offers cosmopolitan living at it's best. You can stroll to Green Square for Sunday breakfast or why not take the bike for a ride around Lake Burley Griffin and enjoy the best Canberra has to offer!
2 bedroom apartment
Main bedroom with ensuite
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop and stone benchtops
Large covered balcony
BBQ area in complex
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 1
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
10 / 9 Leichhardt Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604 ( get directions )