$450 weekly98 / 10 Thynne Street Bruce
MODERN APARTMENT LIVING IN BRUCE!
98 / 10 Thynne Street, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory 2617PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This modern 2 bedroom apartment is situated in the lovely Fernhill Park area, in one of Canberra’s top ‘Hot Spots’ with beautiful views of the tranquil pond.
Tastefully designed with neutral tones and light-filled open plan living which is complemented by the large glass sliding doors leading out to the spacious tiled balcony. The modern kitchen has an island bench, dishwasher and electric cooktop as well as ample storage space. Both bedrooms have the convenience of built-in robes and the master bedroom has its own ensuite. Reverse cycle air conditioning will ensure your year-round comfort.
Location wise, you’ll love Bruce, a suburb where many of Canberra’s best features are in easy reach. Close to universities, hospitals and world-class sporting amenities, the fast-developing Belconnen Town Centre, and many excellent amenities. Plus, it is also only minutes to drive to the City, with Canberra’s best entertainment and culture.
Features of the apartment include:
2 bedroom apartment
Master bedroom with ensuite
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Modern kitchen with dishwasher & stainless steel appliances
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
98 / 10 Thynne Street, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory 2617 ( get directions )