National Bandanna Day!
31 October 2016
The team at Badenoch show their continued support for Canteen by taking part in their national Bandanna Day once again. Held on Friday 28th October, the team dressed up with their Bandanna’s to get behind the fantastic work that CanTeen does for young people with Cancer.
Don’t forget that you too can make a donation to support this worthy charity that provides funding for specialist hospital care, counselling, and individual assistance as well as information and peer support programs for young people and their families affected by cancer.
Follow the link below to CanTeen’s homepage for more information.
Or get involved with our fundraiser Christmas for Canteen! 100% of your donation will go towards the $10,000 we are aiming to raise to change the life of someone living with cancer.
Our updated balance sits at $7,480 and with only two months to go we need your help to reach our goal.
HELP US HELP CANTEEN!
For ways to donate:
- Direct Deposit into Canteen’s bank account
- Account Name: CanTeen
- BSB: 082 001
- Account Number: 517721791
- Reference: 37174 Badenoch
- Send your remittance to email@example.com and we will issue you with a tax receipt
Call and make a donation via credit card to Canteen
- Call the Canteen office on 02 6101 2207 and ask to speak to Rachel
- Let Rachel know you are making a donation to the Badenoch Christmas for Canteen fundraiser
- Provide your credit card details, donation amount and contact details
- A receipt will be sent out directly to you.