28 February 2018
Versatile Family Living with Stunning Views
Perched in a quiet pocket in Fadden with sweeping views across the Brindabellas, this 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home presents a fantastic opportunity for your family to enjoy both formal and everyday living, entertaining and privacy.
The striking design boasts a flowing multi-level design with loads of natural light, neutral tones and modern touches to be enjoyed throughout.
Upon entry the formal living and formal dining areas will create a lasting impression of what this home has to offer. The kitchen and family area are central to the home with an amazing covered deck area creating the perfect place to entertain family and friends.
Make your way to the upper level to find the perfect spot for a guest bedroom and another living area with sweeping views that will take your breath away. Relax and sit on the balcony and watch the sunset or the storms roll over the mountains.
On the lower level are the remaining bedrooms with the main bedroom featuring its own ensuite and each bedroom has built in robes and access to a lower balcony with picturesque views and surrounds. The huge main bathroom has been tastefully renovated to enjoy quality fittings, ample storage and a separate bath.
In addition to this home is the downstairs area which has been converted to accommodate guests, a perfect teenage retreat, potential to use as an office, gym, rumpus or study equipped with a walk in robe, reverse cycle split system, modern bathroom and its own entry from the driveway.
The established gardens wrap around the home adding to its privacy.
Centrally located close to nearby nature reserves including Fadden Hills, Wanniassa Hills and Mt Taylor, this home is also within close proximity to local schools, shops, Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital.
* 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home
* Multi-level design with 3 living areas
* Choice of formal and everyday living/dining areas
* Fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances and island benchtop
* Entertainers delight deck located off the family area
* Sweeping views across the Brindabellas
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Spacious bedrooms
* Loads of storage throughout the home
* Reverse cycle split systems to kitchen/family area, main bedroom, second bedroom, upstairs living, downstairs area
* Double lock up garage with internal access and remote control roller doors
* Opposite reserve
General Rates: $2,545 per annum approx
Land Tax: $3,819 per annum approx
Block Size: 779 sqm
UV (2017 - 2018):$402,000
Residence size: 271sqm approx plus garage 43sqm approx