SOLD24 Stromlo Crescent Palmerston
Simply Move in and Enjoy
24 Stromlo Crescent, Palmerston, Australian Capital Territory 2913This beautifully presented 4 bedroom separate title home situated in Palmerston is a real surprise package. The long term owners of this much loved home have made life easy for the new purchaser by ensuring the property is in perfect condition allowing you to simply move in.
What also sets the property apart from other homes in the Gungahlin District is the ideal location of the property directly opposite an open parkland. Parents can sit back and relax whilst watching their kids play in the parkland or enjoy a drink and the lovely view from the balcony.
The home boasts an abundance of natural light plus a private, practical and spacious floor plan making it the perfect home.
• Upon entering the home you are welcomed by a sun drenched family room/meals area with brand new timber floors
• The well-appointed kitchen overlooks the family room/meals area and boasts a dishwasher, new oven and ample bench space
• To the rear of the home is a large living area/dining room
• Plenty of storage under the stairwell
• Separate toilet and powder room
• Full sized laundry with linen cupboard
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
• Full sized bathroom
• Separate toilet and a linen cupboard
• Northerly aspect
• Front courtyard with direct street/park access
• Ducted gas heating
• Rear private courtyard
• Oversized double garage with remote
• Freshly painted throughout
• New carpet and timber floors
• NBN ready
The location is second to none with Palmerston located close to the Gungahlin Town Centre, Burgmann Anglican School and Palmerston Primary School, Palmerston Shops and public transport is a plus with the new light rail system up and running. Gungahlin Town Centre boasts one of every amenity you need with an array of restaurants and cafes, retail stores and the 3 major grocery chains including Woolworths, Coles and Aldi. Palmerston is also at the junction to major arterial roads leading you quickly to all parts of Canberra.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Energy Rating: 6.0
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
24 Stromlo Crescent, Palmerston, Australian Capital Territory 2913 ( get directions )