SOLD3 Eva West Street Gungahlin
Convenience & Comfort!
3 Eva West Street, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory 2912This immaculately presented, 4 bedroom ensuite home is ideal for young families, executive couples and downsizers alike.
Enviably located within walking distance to Yerrabi Pond, Gungahlin Town Centre, the upcoming light rail, walking trails and close to main arterial roads. The elevated home is also opposite a playground – ideal for the active and growing family.
Showcasing loads of natural light throughout with a Northerly aspect to the living areas, kitchen and main bedroom.
Well-built with a quality single level design, inspection of this home will help you discover all it has to offer, including:
• Loads of natural light with a Northly aspect
• Choice of 2 separate living areas
• Practical kitchen with gas cook tops, full length pantry and dishwasher
• The master bedroom is ideally situated at the rear of the home with a generous sized ensuite
• Enjoy year round socialising on the North facing covered entertaining area
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Double garage with remote and internal access
• Great street appeal
• Low maintenance gardens
• Connected to the NBN
• Within close proximity to main arterial roads including Gungahlin Drive and Horse Park Drive
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to secure your next family home.
Size: Residence 161sqm + Garage 37sqm
Block size: 450sqm
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Fully Fenced
- Energy Rating: 3.5
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
3 Eva West Street, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory 2912 ( get directions )