SOLD14 Tarrant Crescent Dunlop
Fantastic Family Home in a Quiet Location
14 Tarrant Crescent, Dunlop, Australian Capital Territory 2615Situated in a quiet loop street in the ever popular suburb of Dunlop is this fantastic 4 bedroom family home. You will be impressed by the functional floor plan. Entertaining will be a delight with a selection of living areas along with a covered pergola for the largest of family gatherings.
Whilst the property is in great condition, there is still the opportunity to add your own personal touch with some minor improvements.
The home is set on a low maintenance block of 517sqm with ample parking to front of the property with a wide double driveway and off street parking for a boat or oversized trailer.
Quality inclusions of this home include:
- 4 bedrooms – all with built in robes
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas hot plates
- Lounge, dining and family room
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double garage with internal access & remote
This property will suit a wide range of buyers from first home buyers wanting to jump into the property market through to downsizers looking for a low maintenance home with no stairs and a flat block.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to secure this fantastic home.
General Rates: $1936 pa approx
Land Tax: $2509 pa approx
Block size: 517m2
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Energy Rating: 4.0
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
14 Tarrant Crescent, Dunlop, Australian Capital Territory 2615 ( get directions )