SOLD62 Digby Circuit Crace
A truly exceptional home
62 Digby Circuit, Crace, Australian Capital Territory 2911
This breathtaking family residence is perfectly positioned on a corner block and adjacent to an open reserve. The home is perched in such a way that there is only one neighbour - a truly rare and unique quality for a home of this age.
Along with the tranquil street setting and uncompromising quality, this home has been thoughtfully designed and finished to the highest of standards and will be sure to be an easy choice for your family to call home.
The flexible floor plan offers 3 bedrooms with the versatility of a 4th bedroom or a 3rd separate living area.
Quality features of this home include:
• Abundance of natural light throughout
• 2 storey design
• 3 bedroom home with the option of a 4th bedroom/3rd living area
• 2 bathrooms plus ensuite – each with floating vanities and stone benchtops
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned)
• Laundry chute to the ensuite
• Beautiful kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, butler’s pantry, gas cooktop and plenty of storage
• Main suite with large ensuite, walk in robe and views across parkland
• Tasmanian Oak timber flooring to living areas and 4th bedroom
• Honeycomb blinds throughout
• Established landscaped gardens with paved entertaining area
• Double garage with internal access and remote
• Solar panels (3.0KW system)
• Colourbond roof and rear fence
• NBN ready
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Energy Rating: 3.0
62 Digby Circuit, Crace, Australian Capital Territory 2911 ( get directions )