SOLD24 Wellesley Street Amaroo
24 Wellesley Street, Amaroo, Australian Capital Territory 2914
Situated in the sought-after suburb of Amaroo is this immaculately maintained 4 bedroom ensuite family home. Its easy flow floor plan creates a comfortable, spacious home for the whole family to enjoy.
The features of the home are sure to tick all the boxes:
• A warm and inviting formal entry.
• A flexible floor plan offering both formal & everyday living.
• Segregated master bedroom along with a separate living area forms a parents retreat to the front of the house.
• All 4 bedrooms are generous in size and include freshly laid carpet, with the master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe, reverse cycle air conditioning and ensuite.
• The remaining bedrooms are to the rear of the home and all having built in robes.
• The generous kitchen boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space with the addition of a dishwasher, gas hot plates microwave alcove and convenient full-length pantry.
• The double garage has built in shelving, cabinetry, internal access and remote.
• Throughout all season this home will assure comfort with ducted evaporative cooling, in slab heating and a new reverse cycle air conditioner to the open plan meals and family room.
• Additional NBN Fiber to the premises, for super attentive internet.
• Stylish pebble aggregate driveway with manicured gardens surrounding the home, leaving a memorable first impression.
• You will love entertaining your friends and family under the large paved pergola which has direct access from the open plan family/meals room.
• Directly across from parkland- perfect for the kids to play.
Take advantage of this perfect location! Only moments to the Yerrabi Pond and the Gungahlin Town Centre showcasing a huge amount of amenities available including, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, popular eateries, Bunnings, a public library and the added convenience of the light rail network located right in the hub.
General Rates: $2,503.54pa approximately
Land Tax: $3,427.60pa approximately
Block: 468sqm approximately
Residence: 150.92sqm approximately
**COVID 19 UPDATE**
Although the restrictions of the ACT Lockdown have eased, please be mindful that only the actual buyers attend the inspections to limit the numbers for the safety of others attending open homes. You may be asked to wear a mask upon entry to the open home, subject to the ACT government guidelines at the time. It is requested that all attendees sign in using Check in CBR app with the displayed QR code at this property. Social distancing is to be respected. COVID-19 is an ever changing situation and your co-operation with government guidelines is appreciated.
*** You may be asked to remove your shoes upon entry to the open home. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your co-operation and understanding.***
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Energy Rating: 4.5
24 Wellesley Street, Amaroo, Australian Capital Territory 2914 ( get directions )