SOLD1 / 17 Bowman Street Macquarie
1 / 17 Bowman Street, Macquarie, Australian Capital Territory 2614Boasting a culmination of style, convenience, size and location, you will be hard pressed to find a more value packed property than this 3 bedroom ensuite apartment in ‘Vicinity’.
Included in its versatile floor plan is the open plan living dining area that flows out to sunny private courtyard. Boasting a sleek kitchen, this contemporary apartment is designed to fit a modern lifestyle.
Downsizers will love the opportunity to move into a property that doesn’t compromise on space, inclusions or location – being located just across from the popular Jamison Town Centre which has an array of amenities on offer including Coles, Aldi, cafés, hairdresser, bakery, chemist, florist and the list goes on!
Property features include;
• 3 generous bedrooms – all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Huge kitchen with loads of storage options, dishwasher, stone benchtops
• Generous main bathroom, ensuite and laundry
• Lots of storage throughout the apartment
• Reverse cycle split system to living area
• Instant gas hot water – rare for apartments!
• Lift access to carpark
• Located close to Jamison Town Centre, Westfield Shopping Centre, public transport, local schools, Belconnen Fresh Food Markets, gyms, ovals and main arterial roads
• 2 car spaces
• Storage cage in basement
• Boutique complex of 18 apartments
• Approximately 121m2 of living space
General Rates: $1,428.61 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $1,680 per annum approx.
Body Corporate Levies: $3,504 per annum approx.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Energy Rating: 4.0
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: gas
1 / 17 Bowman Street, Macquarie, Australian Capital Territory 2614 ( get directions )