SOLD43 / 215 Aspinall Watson
Size and Quality
43 / 215 Aspinall , Watson, Australian Capital Territory 2602
Situated in the prestigious ‘Solstice’ complex, this superb 3 bedroom 2 storey townhouse is waiting for you to make it your next home. You will be impressed with the overall size of this large home boasting 144sqm of internal living space.
The 'Solstice' complex is immaculately maintained and offers parklike grounds and is conveniently located close to Mount Majura, Nature Parks, EPIC Markets, the light rail and only a short drive to the city centre and the Dickson Precinct which offers an array of amenities, restaurants and cafes.
• Private front courtyard with gate access for the security conscious owner
• The option of 2 spacious living areas to allow the kids to play whilst the parents entertain
• Generous modern kitchen with stone bench tops, full length pantry, gas hot plates and dishwasher
• Glass sliding doors leading to a private rear courtyard
• Powder room
• Large rear tiled courtyard – perfect for entertaining family and friends
• 3 large bedrooms – all with built in robes
• Huge master bedroom with double door access and walk in robe
• Ensuite to master bedroom with double stone vanity
• Linen cupboard
• Separate bathroom
• Modern décor throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Private outlook from the front and rear of the home
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to own in one of Canberra’s prime locations!
General Rates: $1,634 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $1,850 per annum approx.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Energy Rating: 5.0
43 / 215 Aspinall , Watson, Australian Capital Territory 2602 ( get directions )