SOLD3 / 7 Hardman Street O'connor
Immaculate inside and out!
3 / 7 Hardman Street, O'connor, Australian Capital Territory 2602
This near new immaculately presented townhouse is set over 2 levels and has been built by one of Canberra’s leading boutique builders to the highest of standard. The ultra-modern design allows for flexibility with a generously proportioned interior.
What you love
- A comfortable and stylish lifestyle
- Luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout the property
- Northerly aspect and an abundance of natural light
- Quality finishes to the exterior and interior
- Nestled on a quiet tree lined street in the Inner North with a warm sense of community
- Stroll to the ever-popular O’Connor shops (The Duxton, IGA and other eateries)
- Walking distance to Light rail, City Centre, ANU and so much more
- Short cycle to Lake Burley Griffin, Nature reserves and quality schools
- Master bedroom with ensuite (double vanity)
- Fantastic kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher & induction hotplates
- Second living area upstairs
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- Remote single garage with internal access
- Large paved alfresco area and private balcony off upstairs living area
- Separate water meter
- Coded front door access and intercom system
- Double glazing throughout
- Instant gas hot water system
- Drive through garage for second vehicle to be parked
- 3rd toilet located downstairs
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Water tank
- Boutique complex of 3
- Upstairs 83.7m2
- Downstairs 54.4m2
- Garage 25.9m2
- Total: 164m2
- Thermal wall insulation – R 2.5
- Thermal ceiling insulation – R 5.0
- General Rates: $3,114 per annum approx.
- Land Tax: : $4,608 per annum approx.
- Strata Fees: $1,356 per annum approx.
- EER: 5
- Built 2018
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to own one of Canberra’s best homes.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Energy Rating: 5.0
3 / 7 Hardman Street, O'connor, Australian Capital Territory 2602 ( get directions )