Auction40 Eggleston Crescent Chifley
Location meets Style
40 Eggleston Crescent, Chifley, Australian Capital Territory 2606
This striking residence has the perfect blend of form and function to create a modern day lifestyle within a private setting. The flexible floor plan has well considered zones throughout the home catering for a wide range of family needs.
On the ground floor is a choice of 2 living areas (formal and informal) along with a well-appointed kitchen. Both living areas extend to the rear courtyard allowing for a seamless transition between indoors and outdoors.
The master bedroom and ensuite is cleverly located at the rear of the lower level allowing for privacy and seclusion from the rest of the home. Adjacent to the master bedroom is a 4th bedroom/study which caters for the work from home option when needed.
Upstairs is a retreat for the teenagers with 2 generous sized bedrooms along with a 3rd living space/study area and central main bathroom. Kids and guests alike may fight over who gets the bedroom with the private balcony!
Outside, the established low maintenance gardens and covered entertaining area are perfect for the weekend unwind with coffee from “A Bite to Eat Café” and the local Chifley shops just metres away.
Quality features on offer:
· 3 bedroom plus study or 4 bedroom home
· 2-storey design
· 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
· On the lower level the master bedroom boasts an ensuite and a two-way separate powder room
· Additional spacious study/4th bedroom
· Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, keeping you comfortable through all seasons
· Plenty of natural light and a neutral tones throughout, ideal for adding your own style
· 3 separate living areas, including a large living and dining room upon entry, family room adjacent to the kitchen and spacious TV room/study area to the upper level
· Separate laundry with direct backyard access
· Kitchen centrally located boasting quality stainless steel appliances and ample bench and storage space
· 2 bedrooms located to the upper level conveniently adjacent to bathroom
· Bedroom 3 gaining direct access to the private balcony
· Double lock up garage with internal access and roller door to backyard for added convenience
· Outdoor covered dining area
· Easy maintenance gardens
· Instant gas hot water
Enviably located directly across from the Chifley shops and ovals, this property has a private outlook. The Chifley Grocer and ‘A Bite to Eat Café’ is only the beginning of the Chifley lifestyle. Within close proximity to Woden Town Centre, Canberra Institute of Technology, Canberra Hospital, restaurants and arterial roads. You will be hard pressed to find a home presenting more value and opportunity than this one!
General Rates: $3,201.53pa approximately
Land Tax: $4,226.16pa approximately
Rental Potential: $750pw approximately
Residence: 168.48sqm approximately
Garage: 34.40sqm approximately
**COVID 19 UPDATE**
Although the restrictions of the ACT Lockdown have eased, please be mindful that only the actual buyers attend the inspections to limit the numbers for the safety of others attending open homes. You may be asked to wear a mask upon entry to the open home, subject to the ACT government guidelines at the time. It is requested that all attendees sign in using Check in CBR app with the displayed QR code at this property. Social distancing is to be respected. COVID-19 is an ever changing situation and your co-operation with government guidelines is appreciated.
*** You may be asked to remove your shoes upon entry to the open home. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your co-operation and understanding.***
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Energy Rating: 5.0
40 Eggleston Crescent, Chifley, Australian Capital Territory 2606 ( get directions )