SOLD4 / 78 Torrens Street Braddon
Home is where the heart is
4 / 78 Torrens Street, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612
In the heart of the Inner North is one of Canberra's best kept secrets! "Palmero" is a boutique complex with walking distance to the City Centre and Braddon Precinct and is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and picturesque tree lined streets.
This executive two storey styled residence have been thoughtfully designed and lovingly executed by the current owners who have truly loved living in their chic inner North pad.
* Your guests will be welcomed by a formal, private entry which has direct street access to Torrens Street.
* The renovated kitchen is the central heart of this home boasting island benchtop, dishwasher and quality appliances.
* There is choice of two separate spacious living areas (both formal and informal) with the option to close these off with double french doors.
* Both living areas have direct access to the covered paved alfresco area with large spa.
* There is the convenience of a downstairs powder room and well- designed European laundry.
* For easy access, there is a large single garage with remote, internal access and extra storage.
* There are 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes in bedroom 2/3.
* The master bedroom is a true delight and boasts a large ensuite, walk in robe, gorgeous bay window and private balcony.
* There is a well-appointed bathroom (with bath) and separate toilet.
* The 3rd bedroom is the perfect room to host guests with the Murphy style bed which can be tucked away.
The home is surrounded by leafy surrounds which can be captured through each window throughout the home, adding to the lush and private setting.
* Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Alarm system (pet friendly).
* High ceilings throughout.
* Additional under basement garage with extra storage.
* Freshly painted.
* Luxaflex insulated blinds.
Nestled on the quiet side of Braddon with the perfect balance of living close enough to the City yet far enough away to enjoy suburban peace, nearby you will enjoy:
* City Centre.
* Braddon precinct including well-loved eateries, bars and nightlife along Lonsdale Street.
* Mt Ainslie Reserve.
* Local early learning, primary schools, high schools and colleges.
* Nearby famous local shops including Ainslie, O'Connor & Dickson.
General Rates: $2,491.24 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $3,699.35 per annum approx.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Energy Rating: 2.5
4 / 78 Torrens Street, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612 ( get directions )