SOLD8 Bondfield Street Gungahlin
You have to see it to believe it
8 Bondfield Street, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory 2912This immaculately presented, lovingly kept 3 bedroom ensuite home is the ideal opportunity for young families, executive couples and downsizers alike.
Built to a high standard of exceptional design, layout and concept – earning it Home of the Year 2004 – inspection of this home will help you discover all it has to offer, including:
• 3 bedroom, 2 storey home
• North facing
• Central open plan living dining area opens onto the rear timber deck
• The award winning kitchen features timeless finishes with an integrated fridge, microwave and oven, electric cook tops with a gas wok burner, butler’s pantry with ample storage and an island bench with feature lighting.
• The master bedroom and its ensuite are something to be marvelled at, designed with comfort and style in mind, and east-facing for morning sun. The walk in robe and ensuite are each of massive proportion. Its separate location from bedrooms 2 & 3 creates privacy for parents and for guests.
• Enjoy year round entertaining on the North facing timber deck which can be accessed from the living area and main bedroom.
• Specially designed large study
• Make your way upstairs to the theatre room which is soundproofed, with ceiling-mounted HD projector and a 110-inch screen built in. Also ideal for use as a library with built-in book shelves and storage, a home gym or children’s/teenagers/parents retreat. It has its own reverse cycle air-conditioner for year-round comfort. The private front balcony has a wind-out awning.
Inclusions throughout the home:
• In-slab heating to the entry, open plan living area, hallways and bathrooms makes for a comfortable winter in Canberra!
• Ducted air conditioning and ducted gas heating lower level
• Shade sail to rear deck (ideal for summer)
• Built-in mains gas BBQ by the deck
• Connected to the NBN (fibre to the home)
• 4.2 kW solar panels
• Loads of storage throughout the home
• Instantaneous gas hot water (two separate systems)
• Blockout blind on upstairs skylight
• Stainless steel downpipes
• 221sqm approx. residence plus 46.5sqm approx. garage
Enviably located within walking distance to Yerrabi Pond, Gungahlin Town Centre which includes all major supermarkets, cafés, restaurants, Bunnings, public transport, the upcoming light rail, walking trails and close to main arterial roads.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Building Area: 221 sqm (approx)
- Energy Rating: 4.5
- Split System Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
8 Bondfield Street, Gungahlin, Australian Capital Territory 2912 ( get directions )