SOLD109 Ratcliffe Crescent Florey
109 Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey, Australian Capital Territory 2615Situated in a highly sought-after neighbourhood, this fantastic home offers a private retreat for the astute home owner.
From the moment you set foot onto this property, you are greeted by the manicured gardens with layers of colour beginning at the front courtyard and then wrapping the entire house in a lush embrace.
The established gardens have been cleverly designed so every window throughout the property frames the garden vista.
The private back garden is a sanctuary and offers a peaceful and relaxing lifestyle with a number of options for outdoor dining and entertaining including under the stunning wisteria. The lush green lawn and tranquil water feature are surrounded by a variety of established trees and clipped hedges.
The beautiful gardens are matched by the well-presented home which features spacious interiors including lounge and dining, impressive modern kitchen and quality inclusions throughout.
Impressive features of the home include:
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Built in robes to two bedrooms
- Loads of storage
- Brush box block parquetry floors throughout
- Quality kitchen with integrated dishwasher, water purifier, stainless steel/carrara marble bench tops and brush timber veneer cabinetry
- 400 litre hot water tank (off peak)
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (near new)
- Automatic irrigation
- Double garage with remote
All this plus close proximity to the Belconnen Town Centre, Lake Ginninderra and quality schools, this spectacular property presents a truly fantastic opportunity and needs to be inspected to really appreciate all it has to offer.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Energy Rating: 5.0
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Ducted Heating
109 Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey, Australian Capital Territory 2615 ( get directions )