SOLD19 Mabo Boulevard Bonner
19 Mabo Boulevard, Bonner, Australian Capital Territory 2914Badenoch Real Estate is proud to offer the astute buyer this rare opportunity to own one of Gungahlin’s finest 3 bedroom homes. Rarely does a property become available where the owner has paid such attention to detail to ensure this is a home for generations to come.
Situated in the ever popular suburb of Bonner, this family home is within a short stroll to the local Bonner shopping precinct, Neville Bonner Primary School, Yerrabi Pond, public transport, Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve. The home is conveniently just a short drive to the Casey Market Town, Gungahlin Town Centre and all major arterial roads.
The thoughtfully designed floor plan allows for flexible living. To the front of the home is the tiled entrance, the segregated master bedroom along with the formal lounge area. This allows for a parents haven whilst the kids or grandkids play in the family room and back bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a large walk in robe and a well-appointed ensuite. The large tiled family room and kitchen forms the hub of the home where the family can congregate and spread out onto the generous covered entertaining area. To the rear of the home are the 2 remaining bedrooms with both having an outlook over the private backyard.
The tiled hallway provides internal access to the large double garage and offers ample storage with a large linen cupboard.
The design also captures loads of natural light with the full length of the home having a northerly aspect.
The extensive list of features include but are not limited to:
• Single level design
• Walk in robe and ensuite to main bedroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Modern kitchen boasting neutral tones with a functional design including an island bench with breakfast bar, full length pantry cupboard, microwave alcove, dishwasher, stone bench tops and loads of storage
• Large laundry with storage
• Internal private courtyard
• Built in robes to bedroom 2 and 3
• Large double garage with internal access and vehicle access to the rear of the property (ideal for a trailer)
• Northerly facing backyard
• House size: 145sqm approx, Garage: 39sqm approx,
• Currently tenanted until 26th November 2018
The exterior of this home provides a real point of difference to most in the Bonner area with quality usable space. The front of the property has direct street access with the rear of the property being accessed from a private lane way. The backyard is low maintenance with a northerly aspect. The covered entertaining area is perfect for the Sunday family BBQ.
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or downsizer, don’t miss this opportunity to own one of Gungahlin’s finest homes.
**Please note the marketing photos were taken prior to the current tenancy in which is in place until November 2018
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Fully Fenced
- Energy Rating: 3.0
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
19 Mabo Boulevard, Bonner, Australian Capital Territory 2914 ( get directions )