SOLD55 Margaret Tucker Street Bonner
Thoughtfully designed and energy efficient with double glazed windows throughout
55 Margaret Tucker Street, Bonner, Australian Capital Territory 2914Experience the indescribable feeling of walking into a house that instantly feels like home. A culmination of design, location and inclusions has come together in this 3 bedroom ensuite home with no expense spared and every detail taken into thoughtful consideration.
• Each bedroom offers a study nook, allowing you to set-up and work from home.
• Guests have their own privacy in the 3rd bedroom located at the back of the home.
• Open plan living dining area creating a central hub to the home
• Inside meets the outside with the open plan living dining area which flows through the bi-fold doors onto the rear alfresco area
• The alfresco area has an array of create comforts including a ceiling fan, BBQ gas outlet, power and wall-mounted TV bracket
• The living area features in-wall wiring for the added cinema experience to your speakers plus an in-floor power point for an added bonus with network point
To the centre of the home is arguably one of its best features; the high ceilings create a sense of space and light to huge proportions. The two electric highlight windows allow hot air to escape which minimises the use of the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. Opening the kitchen window while the electric highlights are open will help pull air into the kitchen window and take heat up the raked ceiling and out the open highlights, which include a self-closing feature in the event of rain.
• Parents retreat in the segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and additional study nook area
• A lucky teenager will love the huge second bedroom which features a walk in robe, study nook area and access to the 2-way main bathroom
• Designer kitchen boasting high quality appliances and fittings including 20mm Quartz bench tops, Fisher & Paykel multifunction pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven, Blanco steam oven, Blanco cooktop & range hood plus a custom island bench with storage on both sides.
• The easy care gardens include the extensive stone retaining walls, garden shed at rear plus side gate
• Situated in the ever popular suburb of Bonner, this family home is within a short stroll to the local Bonner shopping precinct, Neville Bonner Primary School, Yerrabi Pond, public transport, Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve and just a short drive to the Casey Market Town, Gungahlin Town Centre and all major arterial roads connecting Gungahlin to the rest of Canberra
• Instant gas hot water
• Aussie-Vac ducted vacuum system
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
• Each bedroom has a TV antennae point and a CAT-5 network wall point, whilst the main bedroom and Bedroom 2 are also Foxtel ready
• NESS Security Alarm System
• Double garage with internal access to the home, remote access plus an extra roller door to the rear of the garage
General Rates: $1,790 pa approx
Land Tax: $2,323 pa approx
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Building Area: 160 sqm (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Energy Rating: 6.0
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
55 Margaret Tucker Street, Bonner, Australian Capital Territory 2914 ( get directions )