SOLD18 Paterson Street Ainslie
Position, Charm and Aspect
18 Paterson Street , Ainslie, Australian Capital Territory 2602Set amongst established gardens in an enviable location on Paterson Street is this Heritage listed home of circa 1925.
A light filled haven set on a 696sqm block with views to Mt Ainslie and located in Ainslie’s tightly held area close to Corroboree Park.
Full of character filled charm of days gone by, the owners are sad to say goodbye to their much loved family home of many years.
From the moment you step inside from the front porch you will see the easy flow floor plan suited to executive couples and young families alike. Make your way through to the open plan living area off the kitchen and enjoy alfresco dining on the deck area located at the rear of the home.
Forming part of the Ainslie charm are the high ceilings, picture rails and timber sash windows that you will find throughout the home.
For those with an appreciation for gardening and landscaping, you will appreciate all the hard work that has gone into the established gardens that surround the home from front to back.
Opportunity beckons for those with an appreciation for location and quality.
The list of features are endless and include, but not limited to:
• 3 bedroom home
• North-East aspect to rear living area and kitchen captures heaps of natural light through the large glass windows
• Recently updated spacious bathroom
• Generous sized kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
• Original facade and front porch to entry
• High ceilings, timber sash windows and picture rails throughout create the charm of this home
• The established gardens include mature fruit trees, level lawns and rear timber deck to enjoy alfresco living with family and friends
• Huge potential for future extension
• Evaporative cooling throughout
• Reverse cycle air conditioning system
• Gas point in the living area
• Original timber garage at the rear plus off street parking for two cars
• Located within close proximity to Mt Ainslie, the famous Ainslie Shops, the City, Lake Burley Griffin whilst being located in one of Ainslie’s most popular blue chip areas.
Please note: You may be asked to remove your shoes upon entry. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Energy Rating: 2.0
- Split System Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
18 Paterson Street , Ainslie, Australian Capital Territory 2602 ( get directions )