SOLD608 / 104 Northbourne Avenue Braddon
Treetop Views Meets a Futuristic Lifestyle
608 / 104 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612
Rarely will the market present an apartment of such high-quality living in a highly sought after and desirable location.
Lifestyle on offer:
• Braddon boasts some of Canberra’s most popular eateries, cafés and nightlife
• Arguably Canberra’s best coffee with Gather Café, Lonsdale Street Roasters, RYE café and Eighty/Twenty.
• Unique boutique stores that line the streets including The Green Vine and Enigma Chocolates
• Treat yourself on the weekend and wander down to The Italian Place, Lazy Su, Grease Monkey, Rizla, Bentspoke and Italian & Sons
• Start your Sunday mornings with the popular Haig Park Village Markets, supplying fresh local produce, beautiful blooms and delicious treats.
• Branch out further and take a short stroll to the centre of the city, with bars, restaurants, cinemas, shops and nearby the light rail will make commuting a breeze.
• 2-bedroom ensuite apartment
• 6th floor location
• Custom designed study for ultimate productivity and ideal work from home space
• Designer galley style kitchen
• Light filled open plan living area with northerly views toward Mt Ainslie and Mt Majura
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedroom 2 with Murphy bed for a flexible space lending itself to hosting guests or gym set up
• Swiftly tucked away laundry to main bathroom
• Abundance of storage space throughout
• High quality tiling throughout and retro-fit flyscreen means the apartment is also pet friendly
• Large balcony with northerly tree top views across Haig Park
• Electric Vehicle (EV) charger
• Luxaflex Honeycomb blinds and Luxaflex Roman blinds throughout
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Luxurious heated floors to main bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area and main bedroom
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances
• Touch control door to laundry
Sought-after complex in elite location
Built with ‘smart design’ in mind
EV chargers to selected visitor car spaces
Manicured gardens with community compost bin
Advanced dual access technology
General Rates: $2,099pa approximately
Land Tax: $2,439pa approximately
Body Corporation Fees: $4,744pa approximately
Residence: 96sqm approximately
**COVID 19 UPDATE**
Although the restrictions of the ACT Lockdown have eased, please be mindful that only the actual buyers attend the inspections to limit the numbers for the safety of others attending open homes. You may be asked to wear a mask upon entry to the open home, subject to the ACT government guidelines at the time. Social distancing is to be respected. COVID-19 is an ever changing situation and your co-operation with government guidelines is appreciated.
*** You may be asked to remove your shoes upon entry to the open home. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your co-operation and understanding.***
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Energy Rating: 6.0
608 / 104 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon, Australian Capital Territory 2612 ( get directions )