SOLD68/22 Eyre Street Kingston
DESIRABLE APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF KINGSTON!
68/22 Eyre Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604This contemporary 1 bedroom apartment is located within the highly sought after 'Kingston Place' complex. Right in the heart of Kingston, with a number of excellent cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance. Also close to Lake Burley Griffin, local markets, shops and the vibrant waterfront precinct with a strong arts, cultural, recreation and dining presence.
This apartment has everything you could want from the spaciously combined living/dining area opening on to a large covered entertaining courtyard with gate entry to the street. The well designed kitchen boasts integrated dishwasher, built in microwave, stone benchtops, quality cabinetry & stainless steel appliances. The generous master bedroom has built-in robe and courtyard access and the sleek minimalist bathroom is complete with quality finishes. With reverse cycle air conditioning for your year round comfort and convenient concealed laundry, ample storage and intercom this apartment is sure to please.
Quality features of the property include:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stylish kitchen with Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher and built-in microwave, stone benchtops, quality cabinetry & stainless steel appliances
• Open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows and plenty of natural light
• Built in robe and courtyard access from bedroom
• European laundry with dryer
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Courtyard with external access
• Car space and storage
General Rates: $1,536 pa approx.
Land Tax: $2,156 pa approx.
Body Corporate levies: $3,525 pa approx.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Energy Rating: 4.0
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
68/22 Eyre Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604 ( get directions )