$449,00012 / 37 Chandler Street Belconnen
The Heart & Soul of Belconnen
12 / 37 Chandler Street, Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory 2617
One of the largest in the area, this well designed one bedroom plus study apartment boasts a generous size of 78sqm plus an 18sqm balcony and includes plenty of storage throughout.
It is conveniently located within the ever popular 'Altitude' complex right in the heart of the Belconnen Town Centre.
The Altitude complex offers a heated outdoor pool, fully equipped gymnasium and BBQ area overlooking Lake Ginninderra.
Situated on the 2nd floor, the apartment offers quality features including:
- Large open plan living dining area (bigger than other one bedroom units in the complex)
- Quality fittings & fixtures throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Spacious bedroom with built-in mirrored robes
- Huge study area with enough room for a home office ideal for working from home, guest area or couch
- Full length storage cupboards to the study area
- Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- European style laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Full length covered balcony
- Restricted lift access
- One basement car space plus storage
It will appeal to first home buyers, young executive couples, singles, investors , students and downsizers alike, with the apartment being centrally located close to:
- Westfield Belconnen
- Major government departments
- The University of Canberra Hospital and Calvary Hospital
- University of Canberra, Radford College and Ginninderra College
- Lake Ginninderra and numerous recreational parks
- A selection of trendy cafes and restaurants
- Belconnen Fresh Food Markets
- Belconnen Library, community centres and clubs
Don’t miss this sensational opportunity. It will not last long!
General Rates: $1,455pa approximately
Land Tax: $1,643pa approximately
Body Corporate Fees: $4,591pa approximately
**COVID 19 UPDATE**
Although the restrictions of the ACT Lockdown have eased, please be mindful that only the actual buyers attend the inspections to limit the numbers for the safety of others attending open homes. You may be asked to wear a mask upon entry to the open home, subject to the ACT government guidelines at the time. Social distancing is to be respected. COVID-19 is an ever changing situation and your co-operation with government guidelines is appreciated.
*** You may be asked to remove your shoes upon entry to the open home. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your co-operation and understanding.***
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
- Energy Rating: 6.0
12 / 37 Chandler Street, Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory 2617 ( get directions )