Feature Property - 111 Copeland Drive, Melba
29 September 2017
Sad to say goodbye…
Auction at 10:00 am on Sat, 21 Oct 2017
The owners of this much loved Melba home are sad to say goodbye but the house is ready and waiting for a new family to make it their own.
This elevated home is perfect for the growing family and is an entertainers delight. It boasts 5 generous sized bedrooms and loads of storage in, around and under the property!
The hard work has been down for you with some recent upgrades but still an opportunity to place your own touch.
The floor plan is functional and flexible.
Upstairs layout includes:
• 4 bedrooms with a master bedroom with ensuite
• Kitchen with dishwasher overlooking the amazing backyard
• Open plan living area opening onto a front balcony
Downstairs layout includes:
• 5th bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite perfect for the teenage retreat!
• Large laundry
• Large double garage with remote
Other Features include:
• Generous storage throughout.
• Perfectly positioned house on large 921m2 block
• Landscape backyard for the entertainers including wood fire pizza oven
• Ducted heating throughout
• Ducted Evaporative cooling
• Freshly painted
• Newly carpeted
• Side Access with additional parking
• Foxtel Ready
• Abundance of natural light
Melba is ideally located and is only a short drive to Westfield Belconnen, Lake Ginninderra, the University of Canberra and The Australian Institute of Sport.