$1,150,000+2/9 Chaffey Crescent Ainslie
Reflecting Style and Class
2/9 Chaffey Crescent, Ainslie, Australian Capital Territory 2602Located within the sought after location of Canberra’s historic and charming suburb of Ainslie, is this executive style home that exudes a stunning interior which has been thoughtfully renovated throughout by the current owners.
This single level home has been designed to enhance the ease of everyday living suiting executive couples, families and downsizers alike.
The home welcomes you into a formal entry which leads into the sitting area and spacious North facing living area. The stylish kitchen is undoubtedly the heart of this home boasting a custom designed butler’s pantry complete with wine fridge (170 bottle capacity), instant boiling and chilled water, stone bench tops, huge amount of storage, Miele induction cooktop and steam oven. The kitchen and family area have an incorporated study nook tucked cleverly away behind a sliding door, designer built-in shelving and double glazed sliding doors opening onto the rear entertaining area.
The master suite has a feature packed ensuite with floor to ceiling heated towel rail with ecotimer and clever use of space, a walk in robe and plantation shutters. The remaining bedrooms all feature built-in robes and plantation shutters.
The wrap around yard checks all your boxes including a covered pergola area off the kitchen/family area with gas bayonet, lawn area for your pets to enjoy, large shed, side gate access, ready and waiting veggie patches, 3 zone automatic sprinkler, 3,000L water tank, productive fruit trees, water feature plus a cubby house for the kids to enjoy!
This 4 bedroom ensuite home is located in a dual occupancy, set privately back from the street and situated within a short stroll to the fabulous Ainslie shops, 15 minutes’ walk to the thriving Braddon Precinct and City Centre, and with easy access to nearby primary and high schools.
More features include:
* 4 bedroom ensuite home
* Dual occupancy
* Single level design
* Renovated throughout with the kitchen and bathrooms completed by MMM Interiors
* North facing living and dining areas
* Fully equipped kitchen with butler’s pantry
* Built-in Liebherr fridge and freezer, with plumbed-in icemaker
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with separate zone to bedrooms
* Italian tile flooring
* Designer light fittings in entry, sitting, dining and kitchen
* Under floor heating in kitchen, dining, hall and entry with dual thermostats
* Switchable solar-powered Illume sky-lights
* Ducted central vacuum system
* 5.1 channel Paradigm surround sound speakers in living room
* Attic storage (12 square metres) accessed by a pull down ladder in the kitchen
* Double garage with remote and internal access
General Rates: $2,868 per annum approx
Land Tax: $4,630 per annum approx
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Fully Fenced
- Energy Rating: 5.5
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
2/9 Chaffey Crescent, Ainslie, Australian Capital Territory 2602 ( get directions )