9/42 Jinka Street Hawker
North facing, single level home in Hawker
9/42 Jinka Street, Hawker, Australian Capital Territory 2614We have a fantastic opportunity for you to purchase this Willemsen designed townhouse in the boutique complex of “The Havens”.
Spanning a huge amount of living space with the choice of two separate living areas with high ceilings and Northerly aspect, 3 bedrooms with the master boasting an ensuite and walk in robe in a secluded location to the remaining bedrooms.
Brilliantly designed to incorporate a well-designed sense of space and light with most creature comforts taken care of including ducted heating & cooling, double garage, study, North aspect to living, huge courtyards at both the front and rear, colour bond fencing, easy care established gardens.
This well maintained complex is ideally situated within walking distance to the Hawker Village which includes shops, cafes, restaurants and an array of medical facilities. “The Havens” is also ideally located close to numerous quality schools, public transport, the Belconnen Town Centre and arterial roads joining Hawker to the rest of Canberra.
A wonderful chance to secure a 3 bedroom ensuite home in the heart of one of Belconnen’s most loved suburbs.
- Free standing, single level design
- Large paved front courtyard offering privacy and northerly aspect
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite and walk in robe
- Separate study or 4th bedroom
- Large open planned living area overlooking front and rear courtyard
- High ceilings to living area
- 2 separate living areas
- Functional kitchen with outlook to rear courtyard, loads of storage & dishwasher
- Covered rear pergola
- Combination of brick and colorbond fencing
- Flat level block with no stairs
- Loads of natural light
- Solar panels
- Double garage
- Ducted heating/cooling
- Low maintenance landscaping
General Rates: $2,357 pa approx.
Land Tax: $3,636.55 pa approx.
Body Corp levies: $2,720 pa approx.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Fully Fenced
- Energy Rating: 1.5
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
9/42 Jinka Street, Hawker, Australian Capital Territory 2614 ( get directions )