Tucked away in a quiet street amongst a lush setting in Kaleen is this light filled 3 bedroom ensuite home with huge living areas for your growing family. The home is surrounded by beautiful native gardens with plenty of vegetable patches for the family chef.
Thoughtfully renovated and every creature comfort taken into consideration, you will need not look any further for your new home. Make your way through to the large light-filled living area with raked ceiling and views to the back gardens.
The huge renovated chefs delight kitchen boasts granite bench tops, walk in pantry, gas cooking and dishwasher.
Kaleen has become an area of demand for buyers due to its location within close distance to local shops, schools, Belconnen Town Centre, Calvary Hospital, Canberra City Centre and so much more.
Property features include:
• 3 bedrooms, all freshly carpeted; master has large ensuite
• Renovated kitchen with granite bench-tops, walk-in pantry, large gas cook-top and dishwasher
• Large light-filled living area with raked ceiling and views into garden
• Living area is fully double-glazed with thermal glass to south-west window and large north facing skylight
• Large family room with extensive built-in shelving and cork floor
• Front verandah looking onto landscaped garden of natives and exotics
• Gas central heating and ceiling fans
• Underfloor heating in lounge, dining room and kitchen
• Heat pump electric hot water
• Large paved outdoor entertainment area with pergola cover
• Full colourbond fencing for privacy
• Landscaped gardens with vegetable patches and numerous productive fruit trees
• Drip irrigation to entire garden and large composting system
• Large single garage and carport
• Separate garden shed
24 Lyndon Street, Kaleen, Australian Capital Territory 2617
Receive your complimentary market appraisal and find out what your property is worth to rent.