Badenoch Real Estate is proud to offer the astute buyer this rare opportunity to own one of Gungahlin’s finest 3 bedroom homes. Rarely does a property become available where the owner has paid such attention to detail to ensure this is a home for generations to come.
Unlike the majority of new homes, this home has been specifically designed to maximise the use of the large 450sqm block by ensuring the internal and external spaces blend cohesively, keeping in mind quality and functionality.
Situated in the ever popular suburb of Bonner, this family home is within a short stroll to the local Bonner shopping precinct, Neville Bonner Primary School, Yerrabi Pond, public transport, Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve. The home is conveniently just a short drive to the Casey Market Town, Gungahlin Town Centre and all major arterial roads.
The thoughtfully designed floor plan allows for flexible living. To the front of the home is the tiled entrance, the master bedroom and beyond this is the formal lounge area which can be closed off from the remaining part of the home. This allows for a parents haven whilst the kids or grandkids play in the family room and back bedrooms. The sun drenched master bedroom boasts a large walk in robe and a well appointed ensuite with a stone vanity benchtop. The tiled hallway provides internal access to the large double garage and offers ample storage with 2 linen cupboards. The large tiled family room and kitchen forms the hub of the home where the family can congregate and spread out onto the generous covered paved entertaining area. To the rear of the home are the 2 remaining bedrooms which are divided by the separate toilet and large main bathroom giving more privacy to each room.
The extensive list of features include but are not limited to:
• Single level design
• Walk in robe and ensuite to main bedroom
• A selection of heating options with in slab hydronic heating and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Modern kitchen boasting neutral tones with a functional design including an island bench with breakfast bar, full length pantry cupboard, microwave alcove, gas cook top, dishwasher, stone bench tops and loads of storage
• Ducted vacuum system
• Grid connected 3kw solar system allowing for cheaper household running costs
• Combination of quality curtains and double block out blinds throughout
• Fitted picture rail hanging system
• Stone bench tops to all vanities and laundry
• Mirrored built in robes to bedroom 2 and 3
• Quality carpet in all bedrooms and lounge
• Remote garage door for easy access
• Instant gas hot water system
• Wall mounted dryer vented externally
• House size: 131sqm approx, Garage: 39sqm approx, Total: 170sqm approx
• Currently tenanted until December 2017
For the security conscious the property has crimsafe security, intercom security system, deadlocks to exterior doors and key locks to all windows/sliding doors.
The exterior of this home provides a real point of difference to most in the Bonner area with quality usable space. The front yard provides ample off street parking with a large driveway and for those who need to store away a boat or trailer, there is also gated access to the side of the house. The landscaping has a focus on easy care with a water wise front native garden and large irrigated rear lawn area. The covered paved entertaining area is perfect for the Sunday family BBQ and has the added bonus of a gas bayonet fitting. The functional aspects of the exterior continue with the awnings to the side windows, large water tank (2,000 gallon) with tank water to toilets, direct access from the garage and designated vegetable patch.
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or downsizer, don’t miss this opportunity to own one of Gungahlin’s finest homes.
43 Charles Perkins Circuit, Bonner, Australian Capital Territory 2914
Receive your complimentary market appraisal and find out what your property is worth to rent.