$445,00030 / 1 Beissel Street Belconnen
Exceptional Waterside Residence
30 / 1 Beissel Street, Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory 2617Located within the popular 'Waterside' complex, this two bedroom 2 storey “villa” styled apartment is perfectly situated within the Belconnen Town Centre next to a huge array of amenities.
These amenities include:
• Westfield Belconnen
• Lake Ginninderra
• Major Government Departments
• Array of cafes, bars and restaurants
• Canberra International Sports and Aquatic Centre (CISAC)
• University of Canberra
The apartment boasts a contemporary 2 storey design with flexibility and functionality the key aspect. The modern design includes:
• Each of the three courtyards are on the ground level - an attractive very large courtyard / garden space leading to the entry, a rear courtyard and timber deck having a northerly aspect ideal for entertaining, and a third courtyard adding space and light to the apartment
• Spacious open planned living area with a northerly aspect flowing onto the rear courtyard
• Large modern kitchen with ample bench space
• Downstairs laundry with additional toilet (powder room)
• Two generous sized bedrooms - located upstairs with their own bathrooms - one with an ensuite and the other with a 2-way bathroom
Other features of the property include:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• 2 car spaces
• One of the few apartments in ‘Waterside’ uniquely positioned with no neighbour above or below and located in an end position with only one adjoining neighbour
• Flexible usage with owner having the option for commercial application
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to secure one of Belconnen’s best designed apartments.
General Rates: $1,659 pa approx.
Land Tax: $2,136 pa approx.
Body Corporate Levies: $4,064 pa approx.
***Please note: the photos were taken prior to the current month-to-month tenancy in place
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Energy Rating: 4.5
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
30 / 1 Beissel Street, Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory 2617 ( get directions )