$675,000+16 Euroka Street Narrabundah
Eureka on Euroka!
16 Euroka Street, Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory 2604This tastefully renovated modern home has retained a quaint cottage feel and is nestled in a quiet loop street in the heart of leafy Narrabundah. The moment you step foot inside this fabulous home you are welcomed by an abundance of natural light which flows through the open plan design.
Enjoy an easy care lifestyle in this low maintenance 2 bedroom home which features:
• a large renovated kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
• sunny tiled living area
• all year round comfort with ducted heating & cooling
• Built in robes to both bedrooms
• master bedroom with its own ensuite
• Fully renovated throughout including ensuite and bathroom- both with walk in showers
• sunny, easy care yard (464sqm) which represents a blank canvas for those with a green thumb
Euroka Street is only a short drive to the popular cosmopolitan area of Kingston, Manuka and Narrabundah shopping/dining precincts, close to Fyshwick fresh food markets and also the recreational foreshores of Lake Burley Griffin- you'll be spoilt for choice! Also just a short drive to the city centre and Parliamentary Triangle this is truly a convenient central Canberra location. This home is also located within the catchment area of some of Canberra’s best schools.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity.
Land Tax: $4,392 per annum approx.
General Rates: $2,922 per annum approx.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Energy Rating: 0.5
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Heating: gas
- Hot Water System: gas
16 Euroka Street, Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory 2604 ( get directions )