Under Contract / Offer113/45 Eastlake Parade Kingston
Tranquil One bedroom Apartment in “Element” complex
113/45 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604In the heart of Kingston foreshore this stunning one-bedroom apartment features high quality finishes throughout, wooden floor boards and open plan living.
Enjoy the perfect waterfront lifestyle that “Element” has to offer with tranquil views over the corner of the lake and neighbouring parkland from your light filled & fully enclosed winter garden balcony or enjoy an afternoon stroll along the promenade, stopping at one of the many acclaimed restaurants, cafes or bars.
• Located on Kingston foreshore promenade
• one of a handful of rare one bed corner apartments with window on 2 sides
• Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer
• Combination washing machine/dryer
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Enclosed balcony with bi fold internal doors from living area
• spacious bedroom and a chic & modern bathroom complete
• Car space with storage cage
• Building designed by Cox Architecture
• Two rooftop gardens, complete with wireless hotspots, booths & BBQ area
• State of the art sustainability measures including solar power & rainwater harvesting
• 8 seat cinema room
• Communal bike hire
• Number plate recognition & smart lighting to lead to your car space
• Glass lifts with water views
• Intercom entry to building & basement for guests
• Lift access direct from basement & foyer to your level (no stairs to negotiate)
• Commercial area featuring cafes
Body Corporate levies: $2488.00 per annum approx.
Land Tax: $1592.00 per annum approx.
Rates: $1224.00 per annum approx.
Please note; the marketing photos were taken prior to the current tenancy in place.
Links / Tools
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Energy Rating: 5.0
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
113/45 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604 ( get directions )